Our state of the art, well managed ISO-22000-2005 Certified. HACCP Certified (FSMS – Codex Alimentarius) and IPD Certified facilities are located in Adama, Ethiopia. They are in a prime location just a few meters from the Djibouti Railway Station.
Our facilities include the the following:
- Modern processing plant
- Modern enclosed warehouse
- Fully automated cleaning facilities
- Easy transportation and amenities
- Employee Facilities
- Computerized Processing equipment
- Clean Storage
Click on the video above to see our fully automated cleaning line with color sorter in action.
The sorting and cleaning machinery are from Europe and highly equipped with hi-tech technology that includes:
- 10 ton per hour automatic color sorter
- Super cleaner/ Delta (Computerized)
- Grader (for separating sizes)
- Automatic cleaning line with color sorter
- Gravity separator
- Automatic weight scale/Bagging (fully automatic)
- Sensitive Metal detector
- Hi-tech Meyer color sorter with 10 ton per hour capacity
We house a state of the art, clean, and palletized warehouse.
- Trained staff
- Secure facilities
- Spacious, clean storage
- Palletized, efficient organization
- HACCP Certification
- ISO-22000-2005 Certification
- IDA Certification
In addition to our modern facilities, we house a lab that we use to fully test our products to ensure optimal quality and safety for each of our customers.
Our meticulous attention to quality detail, modernization, cleanliness and safety have earned us an excellent reputation in Ethiopia and abroad. In fact we are the first Ethiopian ISO-22000-2005 Certified and HACCP Certified (FSMS – Codex Alimentarius) exporter! In addition, We have an IPD Certificate Award certifying that we are ready to export to the European Union.